Soil and More Intl. has been travelling the world for the last 7 years with the mission to help farmers increase their soil fertility in a pragmatic and robust way.
With hundreds of projects on all continents and in all farming systems and crops – Soil & More Intl. has gathered a vast amount of data, experience and best practice ideas.
Unfortunately, this information is currently not in a format in which it is accessible to the broader public and in particular to farmers worldwide.
Soil and More Intl. has therefore agreed – when joining the Save Our Soils Fund – to take on the task of doing exactly that. The goal is to create an accessible database where farmers and other interested parties can find:
- Pragmatic & robust advice on how to produce compost and compost tea with materials available on farm
- Best practices and examples from all over the world
- Ideas and guidance as to compost & compost tea application
- Soil fertility assessment guides, plant requirements and case studies for targeted, organic fertilization
- Composting manuals in different languages
- And many other things that will help us Save our Soils